Chicken Breast with Cheddar & Bacon Sauce
served with red skin potatoes and mixed vegetable.
- Size 315 g
- Calories 330
- Protein 33 g
- Carbohydrate 24 g
- Fat 12 g
- Saturated Fat 5 mg
- Trans Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 105 mg
- Sodium 620 mg
- Potassium 850 mg
- Phosphorus 750 mg
- Vitamin A 300 mg
- Calcium 225 mg
- Vitamin C 8 mg
- Iron 1.00 mg
- Ingredients Seasoned cooked chicken breast (chicken, water, modified tapioca starch, sodium phosphate), Red skin potatoes, Vegetable blend (carrots, green beans), Water, Whole milk powder, Bacon (pork, water, salt, sugar, smoke flavour, sodium phosphates, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite), White cheddar cheese (milk, salt, bacterial culture, calcium chloride, rennet and/or microbial enzyme), Romano cheese (milk, bacterial culture, salt, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme, lipase, powdered cellulose), Onions, Modified corn starch, Canola oil, Grated cheese product (modified milk ingredients, milk, salt, lipase, calcium chloride, bacterial culture, microbial enzyme, cellulose, sorbic acid), Garlic (water, dehydrated garlic, canola oil, citric acid), Vegetable seasoning (salt, dehydrated vegetables (green peas, carrots, onions, leeks, garlic), sugar, spices (includes celery), dehydrated yellow peas, paprika), Salt, Sodium phosphate, Yeast extract, Xanthan gum, Oregano, Basil, Black pepper.
- Potential Allergens
- Last Updated 2019-09-23
*The nutrition and ingredient information on the website is subject to change without notice. Always check the product label for the most accurate information.
We have classified each meal, soup, and dessert with a diet code. Use them to select the meals suitable for your diet. The definitions are below:
- nas No added sugar
- Desserts marked with this symbol contain no added sugar or ingredients containing added sugars.
- gf Gluten-free
- These meals do not contain any gluten proteins or wheat.
- lc Low calorie
- These meals contain 120 calories or less per 100 g.
- lf Low fat
- These meals contain 3 g or less of fat per 100 g.
- ls Low sodium
- These meals contain less than 140 mg of sodium per 100 g.
- v Vegetarian
- These meals contain no meat. May contain milk, cheese, or eggs.
- vegan Vegan
- Vegetarian items that do not contain dairy or egg products.