Chicken Breast with Broccoli and White Cheddar Sauce
with home fries and mixed carrots, beans, peas and pearl onions.
- Size 330 g
- Calories 350
- Protein 32 g
- Carbohydrate 30 g
- Fat 12 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 mg
- Trans Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 95 mg
- Sodium 570 mg
- Potassium 800 mg
- Phosphorus 700 mg
- Vitamin A 100 mg
- Calcium 225 mg
- Vitamin C 16 mg
- Iron 1.25 mg
- Ingredients Seasoned cooked chicken breast (chicken, water, modified tapioca starch, sodium phosphate), Vegetable blend (green peas, carrots, yellow wax beans, onions), Potatoes (potatoes, canola oil, sodium phosphate, dextrose), Water, Broccoli, Onions, Whole milk powder, White cheddar cheese (milk, salt, bacterial culture, calcium chloride, rennet and/or microbial enzyme), Red bell pepper, Romano cheese (milk, bacterial culture, salt, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme, lipase, powdered cellulose), Canola oil, Modified corn starch, Grated cheese product (modified milk ingredients, milk, salt, lipase, calcium chloride, bacterial culture, microbial enzyme, cellulose, sorbic acid), Garlic (water, dehydrated garlic, canola oil, citric acid), Salt, Vegetable seasoning (salt, dehydrated vegetables (green peas, carrots, onions, leeks, garlic), sugar, spices (includes celery), dehydrated yellow peas, paprika), Sodium phosphate, Yeast extract, Xanthan gum, Dehydrated parsley, Black pepper, Paprika, Basil, Oregano.
- Potential Allergens
- Last Updated 2019-09-23
*The nutrition and ingredient information on the website is subject to change without notice. Always check the product label for the most accurate information.
We have classified each meal, soup, and dessert with a diet code. Use them to select the meals suitable for your diet. The definitions are below:
- nas No added sugar
- Desserts marked with this symbol contain no added sugar or ingredients containing added sugars.
- gf Gluten-free
- These meals do not contain any gluten proteins or wheat.
- lc Low calorie
- These meals contain 120 calories or less per 100 g.
- lf Low fat
- These meals contain 3 g or less of fat per 100 g.
- ls Low sodium
- These meals contain less than 140 mg of sodium per 100 g.
- v Vegetarian
- These meals contain no meat. May contain milk, cheese, or eggs.
- vegan Vegan
- Vegetarian items that do not contain dairy or egg products.