with tartar sauce, french fries, peas and red pepper
- Size 300 g
- Protein g
- Carbohydrate g
- Fat g
- Saturated Fat mg
- Trans Fat g
- Cholesterol mg
- Sodium mg
- Potassium mg
- Phosphorus mg
- Vitamin A mg
- Calcium mg
- Vitamin C mg
- Iron mg
- Ingredients Minced Fish Fillets (Haddock/Pollock/Sole/Cod/Whiting/Tilapia/Ocean Perch(Sodium Erythorbate/Sodium Ascorbate)), Potatoes, Water, Flour (Soy, Wheat, Corn, Rice), Toasted Wheat Crumbs, Starch (Corn, Wheat), Modified Starch (Corn, Potato), Maltodextrin (Corn), Onion, Spices, Garlic, Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder, Dextrose, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Soy Sauce Powder (Wheat), Vegetable Oil Shortening, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Colour, Monoglycerides, Citric Acid, Dried Egg White, Modified Milk Ingredients, Modified Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Hydrolysed Plant Protein (Corn, Soy, Wheat), Dried Egg Yolk, Rolled Oats, Soybeans, Dextrin (Tapioca), Corn Meal, Artificial Flavour (Butter (Milk)), Protein (Soy, Pea), Lecithin (Soya), Wheat Gluten, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Flavour (Chicken, Lemon, Lime), Glucose Solids, Yeast, Dried Vinegar. May Contain Crab And/Or Shrimp.), Peas, French Fries (Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Canola And/Or Soybean And/Or Cottonseed And/Or Sunflower), Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate), Water, Red Peppers, Milk Ingredients, Relish, Cucumbers, Sugar And/Or Fructose, Calcium Chloride, White Vinegar (Sulphites), Salt, Dehydrated Red Bell Peppers, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Flavours, Colour, Margarine (Canola, Soy And/Or Palm, Milk Ingredients), Unsalted Butter (Milk), Wheat Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Dijon Mustard, Mustard Seed, Wine (Sulphites), Pectin, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Lemon Juice, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sodium Bisulfite (Sulphites), Lemon Oil, Brown Sugar, Onion Powder.
- Potential Allergens
eggs, milk, gluten/wheat, fish, crustacean, soy, sulphites
- Last Updated 2017-10-03
*The nutrition and ingredient information on the website is subject to change without notice. Always check the product label for the most accurate information.
We have classified each meal, soup, and dessert with a diet code. Use them to select the meals suitable for your diet. The definitions are below:
- nas No added sugar
- Desserts marked with this symbol contain no added sugar or ingredients containing added sugars.
- gf Gluten-free
- These meals do not contain any gluten proteins or wheat.
- lc Low calorie
- These meals contain 120 calories or less per 100 g.
- lf Low fat
- These meals contain 3 g or less of fat per 100 g.
- ls Low sodium
- These meals contain less than 140 mg of sodium per 100 g.
- v Vegetarian
- These meals contain no meat. May contain milk, cheese, or eggs.
- vegan Vegan
- Vegetarian items that do not contain dairy or egg products.