over egg noodles with peas and red pepper.
- Size 330 g
- Calories 460
- Protein 26 g
- Carbohydrate 46 g
- Fat 18 g
- Saturated Fat 5 mg
- Trans Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 75 mg
- Sodium 480 mg
- Potassium 600 mg
- Phosphorus 320 mg
- Vitamin A 93 mg
- Calcium 72 mg
- Vitamin C 27 mg
- Iron 3.9 mg
- Ingredients Peas, Water, Beef, Egg Noodles (Durum Wheat Semolina, Dried Egg Yolk), Mushrooms, Onions, Red Peppers, Canola Oil, Sour Cream Powder (Sour Cream Solids (Modified Milk Ingredients, Bacterial Culture), Citric Acid, BHA), Margarine, Wheat Flour, Tomatoes, Salt, Citric Acid, Modified Corn Starch, Seasoning (Corn Syrup Solids, Flavour (Salt, Yeast Extract, Modified Milk Ingredients), Soybean Cottonseed Oil Shortening, Carrot Powder, Spice, Caramel), Worcestershire Sauce (Vinegar, Molasses, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Anchovies (Fish), Water, Onion, Salt, Garlic, Tamarind Concentrate, Cloves, Flavour, Chili Pepper Extract), Garlic, Gelatin, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Spice.
- Potential Allergens
eggs, milk, gluten/wheat, sulphites
- Last Updated 2017-10-03
*The nutrition and ingredient information on the website is subject to change without notice. Always check the product label for the most accurate information.
We have classified each meal, soup, and dessert with a diet code. Use them to select the meals suitable for your diet. The definitions are below:
- nas No added sugar
- Desserts marked with this symbol contain no added sugar or ingredients containing added sugars.
- gf Gluten-free
- These meals do not contain any gluten proteins or wheat.
- lc Low calorie
- These meals contain 120 calories or less per 100 g.
- lf Low fat
- These meals contain 3 g or less of fat per 100 g.
- ls Low sodium
- These meals contain less than 140 mg of sodium per 100 g.
- v Vegetarian
- These meals contain no meat. May contain milk, cheese, or eggs.
- vegan Vegan
- Vegetarian items that do not contain dairy or egg products.