Chicken Breast with Broccoli and White Cheddar Sauce
with home fries and mixed carrots, beans, peas and pearl onions.
- Size 330 g
- Calories 360
- Protein 35 g
- Carbohydrate 30 g
- Fat 13 g
- Saturated Fat 5 mg
- Trans Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 105 mg
- Sodium 610 mg
- Potassium 800 mg
- Phosphorus 750 mg
- Vitamin A 96 mg
- Calcium 225 mg
- Vitamin C 16.1 mg
- Iron 1.5 mg
- Ingredients Seasoned chicken breast (chicken, water, modified tapioca starch, sodium phosphate), Vegetable blend (green peas, carrots, yellow wax beans, onions), Potatoes (potatoes, canola oil, sodium phosphate, dextrose), Water, Broccoli, Onions, Whole milk powder, White cheddar cheese (milk, bacterial culture, salt, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme, cellulose), Red bell pepper, Romano cheese (milk, modified milk ingredients, salt, lipase, calcium chloride, bacterial culture, microbial enzyme, cellulose, sorbic acid), Canola oil, Modified corn starch, Grated cheese product (modified milk ingredients, milk, salt, lipase, calcium chloride, bacterial culture, microbial enzyme, cellulose, sorbic acid), Garlic (garlic, canola oil, citric acid), Salt, Vegetable seasoning (salt, dehydrated vegetables (green peas, carrots, onions, leeks, garlic), sugar, spices (includes celery), dehydrated yellow peas, paprika), Sodium phosphate, Yeast extract, Xanthan gum, Dehydrated parsley, Black pepper, Paprika, Basil, Oregano.
- Potential Allergens
- Last Updated 2017-10-24
*The nutrition and ingredient information on the website is subject to change without notice. Always check the product label for the most accurate information.
We have classified each meal, soup, and dessert with a diet code. Use them to select the meals suitable for your diet. The definitions are below:
- nas No added sugar
- Desserts marked with this symbol contain no added sugar or ingredients containing added sugars.
- gf Gluten-free
- These meals do not contain any gluten proteins or wheat.
- lc Low calorie
- These meals contain 120 calories or less per 100 g.
- lf Low fat
- These meals contain 3 g or less of fat per 100 g.
- ls Low sodium
- These meals contain less than 140 mg of sodium per 100 g.
- v Vegetarian
- These meals contain no meat. May contain milk, cheese, or eggs.
- vegan Vegan
- Vegetarian items that do not contain dairy or egg products.