with mashed turnip and garlic buttered spinach.
- Size 410 g
- Calories 320
- Protein 21 g
- Carbohydrate 26 g
- Fat 15 g
- Saturated Fat 6 mg
- Trans Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 70 mg
- Sodium 870 mg
- Potassium 940 mg
- Phosphorus 250 mg
- Vitamin A 1443 mg
- Calcium 212 mg
- Vitamin C 51 mg
- Iron 3.23 mg
- Ingredients Turnip, Spinach, Cooked Seasoned Chicken Breast (Chicken Breast Fillets, Water, Modified Cornstarch, Salt), Water, Mixed Vegetables (Peas, Carrots, Wax Beans, Pearl Onions), Potatoes, Milk Ingredients, De-Alcoholized White Wine (De-Alcoholized Wine, Sugar, Carbon Dioxide, Sulphurous Acid (Sulphites)), Wheat Flour, Onions, Celery, Garlic, Canola Oil, Butter (Milk), Sour Cream Powder (Sour Cream Solids (Modified Milk Ingredients, Bacterial Culture), Citric Acid, BHA), Carrots, Salt, Unsalted Butter (Milk), Modified Corn Starch, Mushrooms, Spice, Mustard Powder.
- Potential Allergens
milk, gluten/wheat, mustard, soy, sulphites
- Last Updated 2015-04-01
*The nutrition and ingredient information on the website is subject to change without notice. Always check the product label for the most accurate information.
We have classified each meal, soup, and dessert with a diet code. Use them to select the meals suitable for your diet. The definitions are below:
- nas No added sugar
- Desserts marked with this symbol contain no added sugar or ingredients containing added sugars.
- gf Gluten-free
- These meals do not contain any gluten proteins or wheat.
- lc Low calorie
- These meals contain 120 calories or less per 100 g.
- lf Low fat
- These meals contain 3 g or less of fat per 100 g.
- ls Low sodium
- These meals contain less than 140 mg of sodium per 100 g.
- v Vegetarian
- These meals contain no meat. May contain milk, cheese, or eggs.
- vegan Vegan
- Vegetarian items that do not contain dairy or egg products.