in gravy with mashed potatoes, stuffing and carrots.
- Size 320 g
- Calories 230
- Protein 19 g
- Carbohydrate 31 g
- Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 mg
- Trans Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 45 mg
- Sodium 550 mg
- Potassium 500 mg
- Phosphorus 175 mg
- Vitamin A 471.6 mg
- Calcium 50 mg
- Vitamin C 2.9 mg
- Iron 1.00 mg
- Ingredients Water, Carrots, Seasoned chicken breast (chicken breast fillets, water, modified cornstarch, salt), Potato (potato, salt, sulphites), Onions, Toasted wheat crumbs (enriched wheat flour, sugar, sunflower oil, salt, yeast), Modified corn starch, Crushed tomatoes (tomatoes, salt, citric acid), Margarine (modified palm oil, palm kernel oil, (soy, milk)), Canola oil, Chicken seasoning (salt, dehydrated chicken, chicken fat (includes rosemary extract), rice flour, sugar, dehydrated vegetables (onion, garlic), spices (includes celery), turmeric), Flavour (natural chicken flavour, salt, gum arabic), Garlic (garlic, canola oil, citric acid), Thyme, Xanthan gum, Yeast extract, Black pepper, Caramel colour (sulphite).
- Potential Allergens
milk, gluten/wheat, soy, sulphites
- Last Updated 2017-10-27
*The nutrition and ingredient information on the website is subject to change without notice. Always check the product label for the most accurate information.
We have classified each meal, soup, and dessert with a diet code. Use them to select the meals suitable for your diet. The definitions are below:
- nas No added sugar
- Desserts marked with this symbol contain no added sugar or ingredients containing added sugars.
- gf Gluten-free
- These meals do not contain any gluten proteins or wheat.
- lc Low calorie
- These meals contain 120 calories or less per 100 g.
- lf Low fat
- These meals contain 3 g or less of fat per 100 g.
- ls Low sodium
- These meals contain less than 140 mg of sodium per 100 g.
- v Vegetarian
- These meals contain no meat. May contain milk, cheese, or eggs.
- vegan Vegan
- Vegetarian items that do not contain dairy or egg products.